Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crazy For You

Our oldest niece on Glen's side of the family who happens to share my name! (wish we shared the same voice talent... but no, she is amazing!) Was the lead (aka: SUPER- STAR) in her middle school's musical.  They preformed towards the end of the school year and we wouldn't have missed it!  The musical was... 'Crazy for you.'  I t was a cute story with great songs and dancing and Emily even got to smooch a few loooong times with the "main guy" whoot woo- It was just a little weird to watch those parts -and I'm only her aunt- I can't imagine what her DAD must have been thinking!  (wink, wink... just kidding Em!) We knew that Oliver and Gabe would never sit through it all so Glen was gracious enough to let me go on a double date- double, as in... I had two handsome boys on my arm- Evan and Eli!  They felt pretty grown up going to their first musical and were so excited to see a few of their aunts and cousins who were in town for the big event! Not to mention the much anticipated 'kissing' :)


Evan , Maddie and Avery

Layne, Eli and Will

here is the beautiful SUPER STAR with Evan and Eli

 and all the cousins, who she shared her roses with!
We stayed the night at Glen's parents house and were able to hang out with Holly, Melinda and Sarah and the girl cousins pictures above, from Montana.  We sat around and played games, went to a local park and probably out to dinner, I might have done a target run??... seems like we hit Red Mango for yogurt?  I can't really remember the details because it was way back in May... and that is just proof that getting behind on blogging is not a good idea... details are lost! Luckily I have pictures to remind me but it's not quite the same. Here is my proof that we were at the park....

Glen with his beautiful mom four little boys

I love that I captured Gabe's true feelings for Layne...just look at his face! 
He adores her and loved that he had ALL of her attention


blurry... but adorable!  Ollie kept tipping over on the slide because he was trying to clap his hands- 
he was so excited about going fast!




love that scrunched up nose


Tricky Gabe

The crew...

I love this baby of mine...
  just starting to walk...adorable!



To wrap it up...
the musical was 'Crazy For you'
... the boys feel crazy about their cousins... so it was a perfect crazy weekend!  
how is that for cheese? It's about as creative as I get these days! :)

until next time... which is hopefully tomorrow!



2 comments:

Katie Jane said...

Holy smokes!! Just stop growing you little ones. Right this second! Your family is so cute. You and your boys. Just adorable.

Katie Jane said...

ps. You are smoking hot. Just saying.