For some reason I am NOT suppose to share pictures or write a post about our Easter. Everytime I try... my pictrues upload sideways or I can't get the pictures (that are sideways) to move down a little to allow space for writing... I have never had this problem except for with this Easter post. I tried to do work on it about a month ago... but had these problems! I have tried it about 3 times since then... same problem! I have decided that I am just going to have to skip Easter for now... I promise I am not trying to get out of work! It is just driving me crazy. Don't get the wrong impression, I am not the type of girl who throws her hands in the air when the going gets tough.... Just not sure what else to do. So I'm moving on. Maybe I'll try the Easter thing again and ask my computer genius husband to help me! As for now, here are a few random pictures of little Oliver, back when he was 11 months old... couldn't even walk then. .. awwww the time flies! He used to try to lift his feet off of the grass- didn't like the feel of it on his toes when we'd sit him in it. In these pictures he has the cutest little sleepy face- since these were taken just after his nap!
I miss this baby... now he's almost all grown up! (He just turned 16 months old this week and finally hit 20 pounds too!!)
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





1 comment:
Such a cutie. Pictures are great to have to keep the memories alive!!
Post a Comment