You are so good to catch up on your blog. I need to do better, I feel like I have left so much out of this summer. I can't get over your boys Em, they are all so handsome! And big! How did this happen?!?! Ahhhhhhh.
I am a nurse, now staying home full time having fun raising our boys. Glen and I think being parents is the greatest blessing ever! I think I am pretty lucky to have all these boys around! ...My mom always told me I was boy crazy!! I think maybe now -I AM!!
2 comments:
You are so good to catch up on your blog. I need to do better, I feel like I have left so much out of this summer. I can't get over your boys Em, they are all so handsome! And big! How did this happen?!?! Ahhhhhhh.
What nice pictures!! You are doing great with the blog!
Post a Comment