Wednesday, September 8, 2010

love him

When you see him... you can't help but love him


I mean, look at those white curls, the full lips that turn up in just the perfect place and those eyelashes...
Him standing there with one hand in his pocket... such a romeo
yes, I turned up his collar...a little preppy but he can pull off... well, every look! Really he should be a model

I'm just sayin'

And you think looking at him is love?
well you should hear his voice...  high and expressive
his laugh is like wind chimes
and his heart...is oh, so tender... he is good, through and through-  So much good that when there is bad... it's really not that bad...

I love him.

Even when I catch him doing this...


with my expensive make-up  and 'special occasion' red lipstick
(apparently he has been taking notes... or has just had a lifetime of watching me get ready.  it's scary how he got everything in just the right place...)


One minute he's doing that and then the next it's this...


all the while batting his eyelashes over those big beautiful eyes ... his little voice chattering
and his heart- so tender.

Can't help but Love him can you?

4 comments:

The Webber's said...

He is SO stinkin' cute! I still always think of him now as Gabe in the pink shirt thanks to my Ry! I LOVE the makeup picture!!! That is hilarious! It is a little scary how close he got things to the right places....

Becca and Kent said...

Seriously-what a sweetheart!
I love hearing you talk about your boys; it's so apparent that you adore them and they love you too! That's what perfection is.

Shirlene said...

Oh wow, what a sweetie!! So cute! I love your pictures -- my goodness, the makeup was great!

Melinda said...

Great pictures! Someday the makeup one will be a good one to blackmail him with! :-)