My dad is seriously the sweetest guy around! He is always quick to compliment me and thank me for pretty much everything I do! He is pretty reserved and quiet, is always sincere and sensitive too! Can't help but love him!! That being said... the other evening, Sunday to be exact. My dad said to me "you sure have some nice things on your blog, Emily" I doubt he'd tell me otherwise... but then he said- "I just can't read it very well" I was a little surprised and asked him what he meant and he said "Is it supposed to be black?" It just seems REALLY dark" "are the letters blue?" I told him that maybe his computer was on a strange angle or something but that I thought it was ok?? I asked my mom and she said she could read it?? Anyway He smoothed it over with a comment about his eyes getting old or something... but ever since then, my blog has really been bugging me... He was right. My blog was pretty wild, distracting and DARK so my "new look" is dedicated to my sweet Dad! sure Love you!!
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





4 comments:
I am loving your blog make-over!! It looks so cute, clean and simple! Now you wanna help me change mine???
It looks really good. You are so sweet to your family! They are great! I love your blog whatever way you do it.
Dad's are the best! Totally cute by the way. I am so ready to play with you guys!! I am pretty hefty these days but I will be counting on you guys to tell me I only look like I am 3 months along!
Katie... honey... seriously I hear you!! I have five chins...boobs up to my neck- I can hardly breath and lets not even discuss the rest ok!! the great thing is- cousins love each other fat or thin in any form right? So bring your hefty self over here, sit by me and suddenly you will feel oh so slim... :)your gonna love it!! and we are going to have a blast we'll binge and chill out... that's what cousins do best!! xoxo
Post a Comment