P.S. I sure love you Emily Bradley and miss you and all your mad skillz... like crazy!
Chicken Pot Pie
INGREDIENTS
One refrigerated pie crust
2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 med. Size potatoes cubed and boiled (do not over cook)
1- 1 ½ cups frozen peas & carrots
½- ¾ cup frozen corn
1 can cream of chicken soup
½ soup can of milk
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Put pie crust in bottom of pie pan
In a bowl combine all veggies and chicken
In a separate bowl whisk together Cream of chicken and milk
Pour soup mixture over veggies and chicken, stir gently and pour mixture into pie pan over crust. Follow pie crust directions… place top crust on as directed.
Place pie on cookie sheet (to catch drips) bake for one hour.
Serves 6
NOTES
Can mix up the veggies adding whatever you like. Try with beef and mushroom soup. Broccoli and ham? Be creative. FYI: Whatever the pie consistency is before baking is pretty much like it is when it is done… make sure it’s not too runny, if so… add more veggies. Yummy served with homemade bread and honey butter, and fresh fruit salad. ENJOY!!
INGREDIENTS
One refrigerated pie crust
2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 med. Size potatoes cubed and boiled (do not over cook)
1- 1 ½ cups frozen peas & carrots
½- ¾ cup frozen corn
1 can cream of chicken soup
½ soup can of milk
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Put pie crust in bottom of pie pan
In a bowl combine all veggies and chicken
In a separate bowl whisk together Cream of chicken and milk
Pour soup mixture over veggies and chicken, stir gently and pour mixture into pie pan over crust. Follow pie crust directions… place top crust on as directed.
Place pie on cookie sheet (to catch drips) bake for one hour.
Serves 6
NOTES
Can mix up the veggies adding whatever you like. Try with beef and mushroom soup. Broccoli and ham? Be creative. FYI: Whatever the pie consistency is before baking is pretty much like it is when it is done… make sure it’s not too runny, if so… add more veggies. Yummy served with homemade bread and honey butter, and fresh fruit salad. ENJOY!!





4 comments:
Wow! That was some major catching up! It was so fun to read through your latest posts! I was laughing at your comment on my last post... don't get me wrong, I too LOVE pink cookies!!! And my latest craze, which made me think of you, Cadbury Mini Eggs! I am on my 3rd bag in not even two weeks!!! Emily, you are the best mom ever! You put so much time and energy into everything! Your boys are the luckiest kids I know! Love buckets?! Notes?! You amaze me! And I have to say... I am with you on the love for our fellow friend Emily B. She is the awesomest person I know. It makes me sad that you miss Lehi and that it isn't the same for you up there. Our ward is pretty great, I love being a part of everything (still in enrichment :)). And you were so much fun to be around. You are missed. Hang in there with this pregnancy. BTW, cranky is my middle name!
I make this same recipe and our family LOVES it. I could probably eat it everyday and be happy. :)
Is it true that I am teary over a pot pie post??? Yes, it's true... I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! No friends and I never see you??? (Es verdad that I have not even seen you pregnant... EVER!!!) Your pot pie is top notch-mine don't ever look like that. If you were here I would make you whatever "homemade" thing you desire. WHEN can we get together? I never post on your cute blog because it always says "David" and that seems creepy to have some guy posting on your blog. But it's really me and I really love you. xoxo to infinity. Thanks for the dedication. (And thanks for the nice comment, Korine!)
I can't wait to try this....I just wish you could make it for me! :)
Post a Comment