
Evan needed to paint his pine wood derby car one evening and I knew that if we got the paint out... EVERYONE was going to want to paint. So might as well just make it a craft night!
project tablecloth, aprons, paper, wood, paints, and brushes- I got it all out and they were so excited!
Evan deep in concentration...


Gabe has only painted with water before... so he was curious but not quite sure??
... especially when paint got on his hands!

I love the facial expressions below! My other boys were not like him. Gabe does not like to be dirty and I swear we wipe off his hands and chin 15 times during every meal "ah! ticky fingers mommy" he says and if he ever slops a piece of food or beverage onto his clothes he gets all upset and insists that he needs a"new shirt" He cries and says "oh-no all wet"


after lots of reassurance...
he finally went back to painting, but look how he's holding his "dirty" hand :)

and then suddenly... this?

and this....

why not paint Eli too...

we were all shocked and laughing which I'm sure just egged him on...

now there's my typical BOY... DIRTY and loving it!
6 comments:
How cute!! I loved those pictures of Gabe!! Boy, he is quite the painter!!
Ha, ha! Jon is that way to this day... I'm sure that will stay with Gabe. He is SO beautiful. I think it's crazy that you named him Gabriel because he looks like like a little Heath Ledger.
Too cute for words!
That is just WAY too cute!! I LOVE it!! I bet that was SO fun to clean up!!
Those pics are so fun! I'm sorry that you guys have been sick at your house! Maddie's been a bit under the weather but I'm not sure if it's a cold or she's just teething. She finally has 2 little bottom teeth... it's so cute!
Love the aprons.
Post a Comment