Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally, in shorts and outside!!... more of Spring break


Not only was there this great playground at our Hotel, we also spend a few afternoons at a new park in St. George called Hidden Valley Park! I have only seen park's comparable to it in L.A. It was incredible. For some reason I didn't get any pictures of it.... tells you how much fun we were having, I guess!! We played tennis on the courts. there was a basketball court and a sand volleyball pit. decked out bathrooms (mom's notice that stuff) and a water fountain run through area to help keep cool. the playgound was all made out of this rubber bouncy stuff... no bark chips hooray!!! There were Giant umbrella's all around for shade and comfy benches to sit on! and most important...what seemed like miles of fun unique play equipment plus swings, big slides, baby slides, a climbing wall and a huge grass area, surrounded by a walking trail!!! Here a few pictures of the boys just playing in the sunshine... Gabe's first time down a slide, playing at a park, and exploring OUTSIDE!!




No comments: