VS
So after last nights show... the predicted happened! I was hoping it would come down to one of the David's and Syesha because then it would be easy to choose a David. but, no It's the two David's who have both been my favorite's through the season. So how do I pick?? I like David Archuleta beacuse... hello not only is he from Utah!! he has an incredible voice too! He is lacking "star quality" though and seems a little TOO awkward in not so awkward circumstances... Hmmmm, probably his age??... I feel nervous for him when he's interviewing...He is very tenderhearted which comes off sometimes as insecure? but isn't he cute? I love his lips and his big brown eyes.... and he's just a little kid...so cute! Hmmmm! and then there's David Cook... the bad boy that is a rebel (ooo la la!) I like him! He's been accused of being over confident, but I think he's just shy! I love his rocker style and his guitar...what girl doesn't love a guy who play's guitar, come on!! although his hair is suppost to look messy... it's a bit too styled so it looks weird sometimes... But I really like his scruff and his gravely voice, and he's got good expressions...that sort of give me warm fuzzy's!! So... Archuleta or Cook?? who to vote for, who to vote for??? Hmmmmm?? I'm not sure...What do you think??





6 comments:
DAVID COOK!!! For sure - he has been my favorite through the entire season!! David Archuleta is a little cutie, but something is off - it makes me nervous to watch him talking? He is a little too awkward. what kind of music would he sing? ballads? Guess it doesn't really matter at this point anyway, they will both get record deals. But, still it had better be David Cook!
So, Miranda and I are also torn ( I am in Cali visiting to see the new baby)We also love them both. I think that we want David Cook to lose so he can make a sweet rock album and NOT get the cheesy American Idol album. David Archuletta might fit the typical Idol album better? We love them both!!!
Archuletta, definitely. But I hope that he won't get lost in the attention and stardom stuff.
Personality wise - I am going to have to say Archuleta - I love how he is so humble. I haven't totally figured out David Cook yet - sometimes I think he is a little smug. Although, music styles I would probably listen to more of David Cook, I think he would end of being more popular there. Maybe it is because I live outside of Utah (or maybe because I am very pro-Utah) - I would love to see a Utah Mormon win American Idol. :)
Who can choose between the Davids!? BTW, I haven't looked at your blog in a week and it was so fun to see all of your new posts! I love your pictures.
I am totally for David Cook, I have loved him from the beginning of the top 10. The other David is just to goofy I think. I will be voting for David Cook tonight. : )
Post a Comment