Evan has always been a smarty pants... top of his class in every subject and was reading at a fifth grade level in kindergarten!! His first grade teacher told me after a few weeks of school that he was going to be challenge for her to teach because she was going to have to work hard at thinking of ways to challenge him!! I know that every mother thinks their kid is the smartest and all that but it's not just me... Evan really is smart and sometimes I'm a little taken back because... he may already be smarter than me!!
One thing that is helping this kids knowledge base is his love for reading!! I can't seem to keep enough books in the house for him. Thank heaven for the library! Evan read the first 5 books of the Harry Potter series in two months!! Those are big books!!! He's done that in between homework, sports, jobs, other books, video games, TV and playing with friends!! I love it when I haven't seen him for awhile and find him curled up in a chair or laying on his bed lost in a good book!!

25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





1 comment:
I will never forget hanging out with you guys during spring break and Maddie and Evan decided to go read - just chillin' reading. He really is a smarty pants - and such a cute boy. He is a great example to my boys. We can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks. Wish I could come earlier to help you pack.
Post a Comment