
"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Gabriel,
Happy Birthday to you!!!"

I have been teaching Gabe how to blow on his food when it's too hot -He says "Hah" and then sucks in his bottom lip to blow... He knew the candle on top of his cupcake was "Hah" but was mezmerised and tried to grab it anyway... his sucked in lip, although totally cute, was not working...so finally Eli blew out the flame for him!

Gabe is no stranger to goodies, but he usually only gets a bite... I think he was surprised that he was being allowed to have the whole cupcake all to himself!
He sat back, crossed his ankles and dug in!!
DISCLAIMER: I am posting lots of pictures below but I just couldn't choose...they were ALL so precious and candid... I was camera happy I know, but it's one of those moments where you have to try to capture it all... but the pictures don't even begin to depict how cute he really is... there is something so perfect about his little soft body, his movements, and his expressions that I just can't ever seem to capture on film... these all may seem like the same shot to you, but there are subtle little differences in each one that just melt a mother's heart (and this isn't even half of them...) so bear with me! I hope that you also enjoy seeing my cute birthday boy...
Hmmmm??
This is good....

check out his crossed ankles...

getting messy

I am so grateful that I am this little boys mom and am humbled everyday by the love that I feel for him and the joy that he brings to us!! He truly is fresh from Heaven, a precious gift, and I love him so!!!
Happy First Birthday and many more to come...my sweet Gabriel!!





3 comments:
Cute! Those cupcakes that Glen decorated are amazing! It's better than I could have done, for sure. And yeah, I think little Gabe noticed the streamers... :D
HE is so yummy! What a fun day!
Seeing these pics reminded me sooo much of Ruby on her first birthday, and the fun little party we had at your house!! What a boy, it looks like he really enjoyed those cupcakes!
Post a Comment