These pictures of my little boys are a glimpse of what my idea of heaven is.
They could not take their eyes (or their hands) off of Oliver. It was definitely love at first sight... they were amazed at his tiny toes, his little ears and his skin...soft as butter! Evan was a bit concerned about the way Oliver smelled. As he'd kiss him he kept saying "what is that smell? it's like soap... but not good soap?? We kept telling him it was just the antiseptic smell of the hospital. I thought he'd forget, but when we finally got Oliver home and washed and lathered him in lotion... Evan noticed right away and was so glad that he finally smelled like a "real baby"
On Sunday, as a family, we painted "big brother" shirts for the boys to wear when they met Oliver.
I am so in love with these four boys... and their daddy too!!
Oh, Emily, I am just so happy for you all to have Oliver. It makes me a little sad Ruby is growing up too fast--those first months (especially the first month) is magical! It makes up for the tiredness, achy boobs, and too tight clothes! :) Keep the pictures coming!!
I am a nurse, now staying home full time having fun raising our boys. Glen and I think being parents is the greatest blessing ever! I think I am pretty lucky to have all these boys around! ...My mom always told me I was boy crazy!! I think maybe now -I AM!!
5 comments:
Oh, Emily, I am just so happy for you all to have Oliver. It makes me a little sad Ruby is growing up too fast--those first months (especially the first month) is magical! It makes up for the tiredness, achy boobs, and too tight clothes! :) Keep the pictures coming!!
These pictures are so fun! I love them. You have the best and cutest boys ever!
Seriously... nothing more precious than this!! My heart just melted!!!:)
What a cute family. Your boys are precious. Joy
How blessed you are!! What a special family!
Post a Comment