There have been lots of moments this week where I've heard Gabe talking in a tiny voice to Oliver, or seen him get up from his play and ask "Where's Ol-ver mommy?" when I tell him where the baby can be found he runs over to look at him. When I ask him what he is doing he says "I just cheking Ol-ver mommy" My little boys make my heart melt and remind me that the dishes can sit in the sink for awhile, the floors can be swept tomorrow...
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





3 comments:
could Gabe's lashes be any longer!
What precious little boys!! I love to see their pictures!!
Paul sent me a link to your blog and enjoyed seeing your darling little boys. I loved reading your comments, Emily. I'm sure your're a great Mom. It was such fun to spend Sunday afternoon with you and Glen and the boys last fall.
Lots of love to your family.
Loralee
Post a Comment