Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sneak Peak...

I have so many pictures and I really wanted to stay "in order" but the days are quickly going by and I never seem to find time to sit around and update my blog but here are a few sneak peak pictures of Oliver today. He changes every day and is just so perfect and precious... I can't get enough of his warm breath on my neck, his cold little nose, his wrinkly knees, his perfect lips, his soft hair and tiny ear lobes... He is simply adorable...









6 comments:

Sunny Jo said...

Oh... He is SO sweet EM!! Congrats girl!!

Murray Ohana said...

I'm not ready for my baby to come yet, but looking at pictures of your sweet Oliver sure makes me anxious and much, much more ready. There is nothing better than the spirit of a new baby in your home!

Joy said...

What a cute baby! Babies are so sweet when they're sleeping... either that's a small crib, or he is a big baby! What a cutie!

byebyedays said...

Em, your little guy is PERFECT! He is SO GORGEOUS! Hey, I ran in to your cute mom yesterday in Wal-Mart, and this rude lady yelled at us... I had NO IDEA you live in my neighborhood~ HOW COOL IS THAT! Stop by if you ever come this way, your always welcome! Love ya!

Shirlene said...

He is perfect!! and so precious!

Becca and Kent said...

Oh my goodness! I'm dying. I want my little boy to be here so bad! Oliver is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see him, even though it won't be until November, probably.