My dad loves babies... he can't resist them... I have to get "stuff" done so Ollie spends time in his cradle, his bouncy chair or his swing. But when grandpa comes over after work he is quick to scoop up the little guy and is the best snuggler ever. He knows just how to love and give attention to Oliver and his little sidekick Gabe too... one amazing grandpa, my dad!!
Five days old...
Evan and Eli rush home from school everyday, they burst through the door, hoping to be the first to wash their hands so that they can be the first to hold Oliver. A new baby is sort of like a new puppy (even better!) can't get enough at first... I keep thinking the obsession will wear off but it seems to only be getting stronger... for all of us!!
Evan and Oliver (4 days old)





1 comment:
I love your posts!! Thanks so much for sharing. We love all your pictures. You are the greatest!
Post a Comment