One afternoon last week, Eli was feeding Gabe some yogurt for me, so that I could get the dishes done. Gabe absolutely LOVES Eli. He gets so excited whenever he see's him, and likewise, Eli can't get enough of his baby brother. As I was doing the dishes, my mind was running over the things I needed to get done that day! After a minute I realized that Gabriel had the giggles. I turned to see Eli doing the "airplane...coming in for a landing" game with the spoon. I had kind of forgotten about this simple trick to get toddlers to open their mouths and had never needed to use it with Gabe before. He loved it and thought Eli flying his spoon like an airplane was the funniest thing he's ever seen!
I especially love those two little teeth!
oooooooh, I am so head over heels for this baby boy! ... he's irresistable!!





3 comments:
He is sooo yummy! Seeing your boys makes me so glad I had a boy. They are all darling!
Adorable!! What a cutie. I just want to squeeze him!
Oh I love those little teeth! He is so dreamy- give him some loves from me!
Post a Comment