
Gabriel is developing quite the "colorful personality"... I'm sure getting four teeth all at once doesn't help a bit-- poor baby! Lets just say he lets us know what he wants and doesn't want- very clearly!!! He started crawling around Christmas time (I do have a video- but never got around to posting it!) and is now pulling up to everything and even climbing as much as his short legs will allow!! he especially loves it when I tip the laundry basket over for him to pound on and the step stool too!

But hand down his favorite thing is to climb the stairs!! We have safety gates up, but several times during the day he crawls over to them, pounds on them, his eyes fill up with big alligator tears, his little lip juts out and he cries the cutest most pitiful cry ever!! He learned quickly that his mama has a soft heart and putting on that show sometimes (ok ...always) works... So I take the gate down, he grins and I sit on the stairs while he climbs up over and over again!!!




Aren't these
baby legs leg warmers the cutest thing on him!! After seeing them in a few magazines I just had to have them for my crawling baby... the tile is so hard and cold and...I just had to have them....in a few other colors and prints too.... (blue polka dots, skulls and crossbones etc...)I told Glen about them and he gave me a funny look "leg warmers for a boy??" I knew that was coming and was prepared with pictures of Gwen Steffani's baby boy wearing them and older boy's in the magazines had them on! He still wasn't buying it until he saw Gabe wearing them... that just says it all! he laughed and said "that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!" and he's right...He is
the cutest baby...colorful personality and all!!!
8 comments:
That is hilarious! I really do love the rainbow bright leg warmers! Your house looks so cute! I want to come and visit. You need to come to Utah soon. Tera is going to be here for a lot of the summer so we will have to play!
Love the leg warmers - never even heard that they had them for babies. You always know what the "cool" thing is. Thanks for keeping us all up to date.
Hi Emily, I wanted to e-mail you when I got your latest Christmas card, but I seem to have misplaced it. I have been checking your blog regularly, though, so I can at least contact you this way.
Thank you so much for sending me cards every year - I LOVE reading about your family, and it has been fun to spy on your sisters via your blog, too. Your boys are GORGEOUS! And you're so beautiful - actually you don't look like you've aged one bit; what is your secret?
Anyway, if you e-mail me with your address, I'll write you a proper e-mail. laurita33@gmail.com (Laura Dickey)
Those leg warmers are to DIE for! I love them!! You are always up on the latest fashions! I also loved your valentines post. What a cute mom you are! I love all the fun things you do for your boys. I've taken notes and want to incorporate some of the great ideas when Bry is a bit older!
What a cutie!! I love it!!
so stinkin cute!
hey... i am having a pampered chef party! check out my blog and let me know if you need anything! thanks!
So adorable!! My mom and I are just dying over how cute your baby is, and the leg warmers. :D
I can't get over those leg warmers. Your blog is so cute, too. I'm glad to find you guys on here.
Post a Comment