Thursday, February 14, 2008

Glen's Guest Post - My Valentine top 14

I just had to slip in a guest post. Now I have to warn everyone that I am not the writer that Emily is and my post probably won't be as exciting as hers are, but what I do write comes from my heart. I wanted to post the top 14 (Valentine's Day) amazing things about my Valentine. Of course I could easily go up to 500 top things but here are some of the best:

1. She is so hot - I don't know how I lucked out with her.
2. She is such a good person - always looking for ways to help others.
3. Living the gospel is so important to her.
4. She has the most beatiful, striking brown eyes.
5. She always keeps the family doing fun activities.
6. She has the coolest blog.
7. She is the best mom to our kids - always helping them do fun activities and teaching them so much.
8. I love her cute smile - it melts me.
9. She has an amazing ability with math that keeps me smiling.
10. She makes me a better person - even though I have a lot to work on.
11. She gives 110% on anything she is in charge of - and it is always amazing.
12. She loves to hang out and just watch TV with me.
13. I love that she loves the outdoors and camping and hiking.
14. After all these years she still loves me!

These top 14 just scratch the surface. All those that know her understand what I am talking about. She is my perfect Valentine and I love her so very much!

3 comments:

Shirlene said...

She is pretty special! You have a great Valentine. You are pretty special too. You both have a wonderful family too. We love you all. Love, Mom/Grandma Huber

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Glen - what a good husband you are! I must agree that you are very lucky, my big sis is pretty amazing!

Emily said...

Thanks to my sweet husband! I am a lucky girl to have him! What a nice surprise!