I love a man in uniform... I know he's just a kid, but there's something about that uniform that warms my heart! I am ashamed to admit that not to long ago in my life I thought the scout uniform... needed an update... to say the least! And I vowed that if I ever became a leader- I'd NEVER wear the dreaded YELLOW shirt, reserved for the women leaders. But I can now say that I've turned a new leaf. I am embracing being the mom of an eight year old cub scout and I love everything about it! Evan has some really great den leaders and is taking scouting very seriously, to those of you who know Evan, that comes as no surprise, he's a pretty sincere kid. My sister lovingly calls him Earnest Evan! The cub scout motto is "Do your Best" and Evan is conscious of that in every aspect of his life...except last night at dinner when he refused to do his best at eating stir fry... hey a kid is a kid, right? Can't be perfect!!
25% Off. Don’t Pay Full Price.
1 week ago





2 comments:
That is too cute, when did our kids get so old?
What a handsome little man! He will be the best boy scout!
Post a Comment