So... I'm not even going to tell you what time it is! Just know that it is very late- actually very early... It has been driving me crazy to be so far behind on my posts... I am embarrassed that it is February and I'm just putting my Christmas pictures on. So, bear with me as I catch up! You might want to scroll way down and start back at my newest posts starting with the one titled Away in a manger- and read up from there!! I'm on a roll, just need two to three more DAYS filled completely with blogging and I might get up to real time!! a bit of advice.... Don't get behind, it's not very fun to catch up!!
6 comments:
After 2:00 Emily?! You're like me when I start writing! I don't know when to quit! I usually tumble into bed around 3 or so, which always makes the morning that much tougher. Great blog-- I always enjoy reading about what's going on in your lives. Congratulations to Evan on his baptism! Cameron's is coming up and I know he's excited about it. I'm a little bit nervous to have one of my kids to the age where I get to start performing ordinances-- I can't believe they're old enough for all of this already! Where does the time go?!
Oh Em! I am so glad you are catching up! I have been reading all your posts and getting teary eyed! I was so sad that we weren't able to there for the holidays this year, but it was almost as good as being there reading your posts and seeing the cute pictures! you are amazing! I have blog envy! I am going to leave comments on each post (not right now) so make sure you go back and check! Love you!
i did just that... started at the beginning... or was it the end? ha!
anyway! i loved all of your stories! don't feel bad about being behind... the important part is that you are catching up!
love ya!
I think I have the opposite problem. :D I spend way too much time on my blog, mostly because I'm avoiding my homework! It's fun to see your posts about Christmas. Family traditions are priceless.
My Heck, Em, you were blogging at 2 AM?? You're insane! But, I LOVED catching up with your family. What a fun christmas you guys had! I loved the baptism pics too. What a wonderful day for you guys! I can't even imagine Bry turing 8 years old. What a special day! I would expect nothing less of you with all gorgeous decorations and fun little "extras" that you did for him! You are seriously so thoughtful! Hopefully when Bry is 8 we'll still be scrappin' together and you can help me plan the big day!! :) I can't believe that Even is such a great skiier! I think I told you once that I went skiing and almost killed myself and 3 other people so I've never gone back! Hopefully we get to scrap during the expo... I'd love to see you!
It looks like Christmas and the baptism were so much fun. I miss being on the enrichment committee.
Post a Comment