Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Drive



Last Sunday we decided go for a drive. I love Sunday drives! It is so nice to get out of the house and relax while taking it all in, being together, and exploring... We decided it would be fun to drive by Camp Williams, an army base that is out towards Saratoga Springs. We wanted to show the boys some of the army vehicles because they are really interested in that kind of stuff right now! They love G.I. Joes. setting up army bases, guns and tanks! So they were very excited!







At the base they have a circular drive that you can drive on. Along the way there are army vehicles and artillery, some are old and look like they are from a long time ago and others looked newer. It was fun, I was surprised that Evan knew the official names of most of the vehicles and was asking lots of questions about wars and history! The boys got really excited when we spotted some real "army guys" who were dressed in army fatigues (Evan taught me that one!) and marching. I'm looking forward to our next Sunday Drive... If you haven't been to Camp Williams, you should go check it out if your in the area!!

1 comment:

jkhuber said...

Hi Em,

You do such a good job keeping your blog updated. I love reading about what you guys are up to. We are thinking about making one for our family --where did you get your blog template?

Love,
Kristen