I mentioned before that we have some great sledding hills just out the back door... our street is a big hill... so all of the neighbors yards combine into one long bumpy ride! It's a perfect hang out for all the kids in the neighborhood... and nice for me and Gabe to watch from the window!! We've had so much snow this year, making for lots of time spent outside...building forts, and snow tunnels, having snowball fights, and lots of sledding!
Elijah with kissable rosy cheeks! Brrrrrrr
Gabe gets so excited as we watch from inside through the window! He squeels and pounds his little hand on the glass. I decided to let him go out for a few minutes this day.
Gabe gets so excited as we watch from inside through the window! He squeels and pounds his little hand on the glass. I decided to let him go out for a few minutes this day.
He loves to be with his brothers and he especially loves to touch the cold snow!!





No comments:
Post a Comment