
Last month Eli was the All-Star student of the week in his Kindergarten class. We made this poster to provide a way for his classmates to learn more about him. Every single time that we enter and exit a store together, Eli asks if he can buy a gumball, he loves gum and treats!! so I thought that would be a fun way to showcase him! the gumballs in the machine have his "favorite's" written on them and along the edges are some pictures of things that Elijah loves! I kind of forgot that he needed to take the poster and so that morning we had to quickly throw it together, last minute!! My mom and sister Julie were in town and it was nice to have some extra hands!! He got to tell his class all about the poster and had the coveted jobs for the week of leading the class in the pledge of allegience and being the first in line everywhere they went! He was SO proud! We love our Eli!
1 comment:
Just threw it together, huh? Can I just tell you . . . you are a teacher's DREAM PARENT! I hope you sign up to be room mom sometime. That teacher will love you forever and BRAG about her incredible room mom to every other teacher--leading the upper grades to hope to have your kids and the lower grades to wish they had the chance!
Post a Comment